Saturday, March 28, 2009

Buzy, buzy!!

Well, its been a buzy couple of weeks here in VA. Jeff turned 42 and we went out to dinner (minus Lily, who stayed with her preschool teacher, Sara). We ate at the wonderful Mill Street Grill. We both got BBQ and it was amazing! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great restaurant.


The weather has been typical March weather, sunny & warm one day then raining & cold the next. I know spring will be here soon as is evident by the daffodils already blooming and the tulips pushing up to bloom next.


One day a week or so ago, Lily wanted all her animals in my bed. It was quite the site, so I had to snap a photo. She's hard to see in the photo. It reminds me of when ET hid in the closet amongst all the toys.

You can see baby jaquar, various teddy bears, dog puppet, Henry the Octopus, Elmo, Grover, bunny rabbit & Minnie Mouse.

1 comment:

  1. I can see Adele in Lily. Can't wait to get them side by side!

    ReplyDelete