Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, so far I've not been too good about keeping up the blog. Hoping that will change in this new year. On flickr, my friend Sage tagged me to reveal 16 random facts about myself. Here they are for you enjoyment &/or amusement.

WELL I HAVE BEEN "TAGGED" by ♥Sage. What I must do is post 16 random things about myself. So here goes!
1. I am a natural redhead & the only one out of about 15 grandkids.
2. I LOVE Diet Coke.
3. My mom died when I was 5.
4. I have one younger sister, Heather.
5. I grew up in a small-medium town in Northern Indiana.
6. I once went to a nudist camp in Michigan.
7. I have been to Scotland twice.
8. My favorite color is orange.
9. I am always on the search for super fresh white bread. Nothing better than a PBJ on fresh bread.
10. I met my husband through a dating service in 1995.
11. I love to go to different places, but I hate the travel part. I so wish I had a Star Trek transporter.
12. I am totally addicted to Facebook these days!
13. I love cats, but we haven't had any in 2 years as Jeff is allergic.
14. I am an avid scrapbooker and card maker.
15. I am totally impatient at times.
16. I only miss snow at Christmas. I can live without it the rest of the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment